Lodge Extra Safety Requirements
Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic we have reviewed our service provision across the Trusts business and one of the measures was to review the hire of our holiday home.
With immediate effect all members hiring the lodge will need to abide by the following requirements and booking restrictions so that we can continue to open the home for use.
Only one household per stay. No visitors at any time. No early arrivals other than after the time stated for the booking which is in after 3pm out fully by 9.30 am.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
1. Please ensure you are up to date with current Covid_19 Government guidelines including the current guidelines for track and trace. All information can be viewed at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please be assured that we have conducted a thorough risk assessment of our property prior to your arrival to ensure your safety during your stay.
2. Items that you will need to bring with you as these will not be available at the property you are staying at
• Face Masks – For public transport use or for any tourist attractions that may require them
• Hand Sanitizers• Disposable Gloves• Disinfectant wipes. Washing up liquid. Antibacterial Spray
• Hand soap• First Aid Kit to include thermometer. Toilet paper.
• Card/board games/DVD’s/Books – All these items are currently removed to reduce the risk of any infection
• Washing up powder to launder any clothing during your stay
• TOWELS – We will unfortunately not be supplying any towels at this time to reduce any infection transmission risk – please ensure to bring your own towels.
• Oven Gloves/Tea Towels/Hand Towels – These have been removed from properties to reduce possible infection transmission risk.
• Any tourist information leaflets have been removed at this time therefore please spend some time researching what fantastic activities there are to see and do in the area before you travel
3. We will be operating a strict 15.00pm check in and 9.30am check out time. These are necessary to allow for the additional cleaning measures and sanitisation currently.
4. We will not be supplying a personalised welcome letter or welcome pack during this time therefore please ensure you pick up any food supplies including milk/tea/coffee for your arrival (or champagne!)
WHAT WILL BE AT THE PROPERTY
1.Bedding is included. 2 Dishwasher tablets / scouring pad / cleaning cloth. 3. All the rest as per normal booking.
ON ARRIVAL/ DURING YOUR STAY
1. You will find a COVID_19 laminated info sheet in the hallway. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the content of this as there will be some guidance in the folder about practical things you can do to keep stay safe during your stay.
2. On arrival you are likely to discover the dishwasher (if present) will be full of clean dishes – we have asked the previous guest to place all used dishes in here and switch on prior to your arrival and then not to touch to ensure minimum human contact.
3. Please ensure you wash your hands often and clean surfaces down often.
4. All guest books / guest folders have been kept to a minimum to reduce any risk.
- It is not possible to wash all kitchen items therefore we recommend that you thoroughly wash any kitchen items in hot soapy water before use.
- Our contact with guests will be kept to a minimum during your stay and if required – strict social distancing measures will be followed.
• Restaurants may be operating on a limited occupancy therefore please consider making enquiries about reservations before you travel. The same applies for tickets to any tourist attractions.
ON YOUR DEPARTURE
1. Please remember that check out is strictly 09:30am
2. Our property will have been supplied with a linen bag – we ask that you strip all used only bedding and place in linen bag. This is important to protect our housekeeping staff and minimise laundry contact.
3. Ensure all waste is placed in sealed bin bags and disposed of in the outside bin areas. Ensure all food is disposed of / packed away. Throw away all used scourers and dish clothes.
4. Please ensure you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
5. Please ensure you return keys into the keysafe on departure. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION, WE WISH YOU A FANTASTIC, WELL DESERVED