Thomas Cook: Liquidation
Thomas Cook UK Plc and associated UK entities have entered Compulsory Liquidation and are now under the control of the Official Receiver. The UK business has ceased trading with immediate effect and all future flights and holidays are cancelled. A dedicated support service is being provided by The Civil Aviation Authority to assist customers currently overseas and those in the UK with future bookings. Please visit: thomascook.caa.co.uk for further information.
- Thomas Cook has ceased trading so all Thomas Cook flights are now cancelled
- Customers in the UK yet to travel must not go to the airport
- UK Civil Aviation Authority to launch biggest ever peacetime repatriation
- Customers currently overseas should check thomascook.caa.co.uk for advice and only go to the airport once they have an alternative flight confirmed
- 24-hour helpline: 0300 303 2800 from the UK and Ireland and +44 1753 330 330 from overseas
Members with holidays booked
If you have a holiday booked and are concerned about anything, please contact the Claims Settlement Agency on 0330 660 0549 or visit www.csal.co.uk.